10 Happy Hour Specials in Tucson
Posted on | April 12, 2009 | 7 Comments
1. B-Line, 621 N. Fourth Ave., Tucson, AZ 85705, (520) 882-7575.
Happy Hour Mon.-Fri., 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. Specials: All day Monday, a pint of microbrew costs $3.50. All day Tuesdays, wine is half-price, if you buy a bottle.
2. Blanco’s 2905 E Skyline Drive #246, Tucson, AZ 85718, ( 520) 232.1007.
Happy hours daily, from 4:00 – 6:00 PM. Half-price margaritas, beers, and starter plates.
3. Bob Dobb’s Bar & Grill, 2501 E. 6th St. (Rincon Mkt.), Tucson, AZ 85716 (520) 325-3767.
Happy hours Mon. – Fri. 3:00-7:00 PM. On Saturday, Sunday, all day is Happy hour. On Mon. – Fri., Happy Hour drinks are fifty cents off. On Saturday, domestic beer costs $2.25. On Sundays, a pitcher of Bud or Bud Light is $6.50.
4. J-Bar, 3770 E. Sunrise Dr. Tucson, AZ 85718, (520) 615-6100.
Happy hours Mon.- Sat., 5:00-6:30 PM. Half-price on some drinks, such as margaritas, mojitas, draft beer. J-Dawg’s for $2.75. We like sitting in the patio!
5. Kon Tiki Restaurant & Lounge, 4625 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711, (520) 323-7193.
Happy Hours: Mon.-Fri., 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM. $3.50 Double well drinks, $2.25 domestic beer bottles, $4.00 glasses of wine, $4.00 appetizers, and a complimentary buffet (if you buy drinks.)
6. McMahon’s 2959 N. Swan Rd., Tucson, AZ 85712, (520) 327-7463.
Happy Hour, M-F 3:00-7:00 PM. Half-priced appetizers, $1 off wine & cocktails, .50 off beer. Ladies Night every Wednesday. Half-priced drinks for ladies.
7. Miguel’s Latin American Cuisine 5900 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 887-3777.
Happy Hour from open to close, 7 days/week. In the bar, you get 50% off well drinks, draft beers, house wines, & house margaritas.
8. Sullivan’s Steakhouse 1785 E. River Rd., Tucson 85718 (520) 299-4275.
Happy hour–Thursday 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM. In the bar and on the patio, they feature $5 selected martinis, $5 white wine features, $5 sparkling wine features, a selection of half-priced cigars, half priced bar entrees and the Jumpin’ Jazz Trio.
9. Zivaz Mexican Bistro, 4590 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson 85711, (520) 325-1234
Happy Hour 7 days/week from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM. All appetizers and all beers are half-price.
10. Zona 78, 78 W. River Rd., Tucson 85704 (520) 888-7878
Happy Hour Monday-Saturday, from 3:00-6:00 PM. Half-price appetizers and well cocktails, $2 draft beer, and $5 glasses of wine.
Please note that Hours change throughout the seasons and years. It is ALWAYS a good idea to call ahead, ok? really, the hours DO change. So do the deals.
Here’s another good Happy Hour at Auld Dubliner on Wednesdays.
If you can’t find a good drink special from this list, there’ is something wrong. In any case, it’s YOUR turn. Where do YOU like to go for a drinkie? Tell us. We love to try new places!
–Posted by Hortense P. Tightwad.
Other posts about Tucson Happy Hour
- 10 Happy Hour Specials in Tucson
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email.