Veteran’s Day @ Metro Restaurants, 2011
Posted on | November 9, 2011 | Comments Off
Metro Restaurants says thank you to our military this Friday by offering a BOGO (Buy One, Get One free) deal for all veteran, active, reserve, retired, and spouses of deployed military personnel. You buy one entree and the second (equal or lesser value) is free.
Note that this deal is also good at partner restaurants, El Charro Cafe (all of them) and Sir Veza’s and Orange Leaf.
They do ask that you join their Metro Restaurant online club. It’s free. You will also need to show your member letter and appropriate military ID.
I’d suggest making reservations.
- Old Pueblo Grille, 60 N. Alvernon Tucson, AZ (520) 326-6000
- Metropolitan Grill, Oracle & Magee Oro Valley, AZ (520) 531-1212
- Grill on the Green, 5800 S. Camino del Sol Green Valley, AZ 85614 (520) 393-1933.
- McMahon’s, 2959 N. Swan Rd., Tucson AZ (520) 327-7463
- El Charro Cafe Restaurants
- Sir Veza’s Taco Garage, 4699 E. Speedway Tucson, AZ 85712 (520) 323-8226
- Orange Leaf, 7725 N. Oracle Rd. Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 382-3113
When: Friday, November 11, 2011. Lunch or dinner. Dine in only. Take in the member’s letter and appropriate military ID.Other rules, so read ‘em.
–Posted by Hortense P. Tightwad
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email.